Air India Admit Card 2019 govt job प्रवेश पत्र Download
Recruitment Organization :- Airline Allied Services Limited(AASL), (Air India Limited)
Recruitment Details : – AASL are recently uploaded Admit Card for the upcoming Manager (Corporate Communication) Examination held at various Examination Center across country those Candidates are Enrolled with the Manager (Corporate Communication) Examination in AASL can Download the Admit Card and know your Examination venue.
Exam Date :- shortly announced
Latest Updates : Get the latest AASL Manager (Corporate Communication) Exam Dates and Scheme of the Exam through the links given below.
Air India Admit Card 2019 govt job | Manager Job | Apply Now | Govt Job
1. Candidate can download their admit card by select their region name from below mentioned list then follow steps.
2. Now click on AASL Manager (Corporate Communication) Admit Card.
3. You have to enter some information related to your Application Number Etc.
4. Click on submit after entering.
5. Now you will see you Admit Card.
6. Click ‘Save’ to Download and ‘Print’ to get Hard Copy.
Note : Please check the Advertisement for the online Application Process.
Important Information for the Candidates –
- The admit card will carry significant details relevant for appearing in the exam
- Details to be mentioned on the admit card – Candidate’s Name, Registration number, Roll number, Test centre and Date, time of the exam etc.
- Candidates must bring their original copy of the AASL Manager (Corporate Communication) Call Letter to the exam venue.
- It is essential to paste the passport sized photograph on the admit card as well.
- Without original admit card of AASL Manager (Corporate Communication), no candidate will be allowed to write the exam.
- Aspirants are expected to bring the photocopy as well as the original copy of a valid government photo ID with the AASL Manager (Corporate Communication) Admit Card.
Permissible/Valid Photo ID Proofs Required with the AASL Manager (Corporate Communication) Call Letter:
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
Note : Do not forget to bring Admit Card because it contains your examination centre address which helps you to reach to your centre. Also, AASL Manager (Corporate Communication) contains your Roll No. and works as your valid ID on the basis of which you’re allowing to enter in the examination hall.