AP PGECET NotificationOn this page we have also provides AP PGECET Exam dates. So, check it carefully. Willing and capable need to fill AP PGECET Online Registration Form and this can be done by following the steps as given below on this web page. Eligible aspirants also avail the essential details about Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Application form as this page is represented by dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com. AP PGECET Exam is all set to be held 10-05-2019 govt job (Wednesday) to 12-05-2019 govt job (Friday) in two sessions on each day from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
List of Participating Universities of AP PGECET:
Sr. No Participating Universities
1 Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
2 Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
3 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
4 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
5 Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur
6 Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi
7 Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
8 Adikavi Nannaya University
Those candidates who possess Degree of B. Tech/M.Sc. / ECE/ M. Tech/ B. Pharmacy or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institute or university are eligible to appearing in this test.AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must have any Engg. GATE or NST score card.
- Candidates who are going to fill AP PGECET Application Form they have to pay the application fee/registration fee for the test is Rs. 800/- (Rs 400/- in case of SC/ST).
- In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
- The late fee is Rs. 500/-, 2000/-, 5000/- and 10000/- as per the dates of filling the late application form.
Mode of Payment:
Applying candidates need to make payment through debit or credit card and can also pay the fee at AP online centre.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
- Students will get admission into ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy Courses.
- The Examination will be held through offline mode (Pen Paper Mode).
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts: forenoon and afternoon.
- This examination will be two hours duration examination (120 minutes).
- Total 120 questions will be asked by candidates in the examination and the AP PGECET question paper will comprise of total 120 marks
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question will carry four answer options.
- The question paper will be asked only in English language.
- One mark will be given to the candidates for correct answers.
- There is no negative marking scheme.
- Each Course has a separate syllabus.
Test Paper Paper Code No. of Questions Total Marks
Aerospace Engineering AS 120 120
Bio Technology BT 120 120
Chemical Engineering CH 120 120
Civil Engineering CE 120 120
Computer Science & Information Technology CS 120 120
Electrical Engineering EE 120 120
Electronics & Communication Engineering EC 120 120
Food Technology FT 120 120
Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics GG 120 120
Instrumentation Engineering EI 120 120
Mechanical Engineering ME 120 120
Metallurgy MT 120 120
Nano Technology NT 120 120
Pharmacy PY 120 120
AP PGECET 2019 govt job will be conducted in the following disciplines
AP PGECET 2019 govt job Test Paper Paper Code
Aerospace Engineering AS
Bio Technology BT
Chemical Engineering CH
Civil Engineering CE
Computer Science & Information Technology CS
Electrical Engineering EE
Electronics & Communication Engineering EC
Food Technology FT
Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics GG
Instrumentation Engineering EI
Mechanical Engineering ME
Nano Technology NT
AP PGECET 2019 govt job Exam Centres:
Sr. No Exam Cities
How to Apply for AP PGECET Notification 2019 govt job:
- First of all contenders require to logon official website of organization that is www.appgecet.org
- Now aspirants must fill the detail for payment verification such as transaction id, date of birth etc and press “proceed” tab.
- Now fill AP PGECET Online Application Form within correct manner such as name, category, local area status, address, Qualifying degree etc.
- After filling complete details you are required to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- After completing the application form, press submit button and take printout of the form for future usage.
महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ for AP PGECET Notification:
Events Date & Time
Date and Time of Examination 10-05-2019 govt job (Wednesday) to 12-05-2019 govt job (Friday) in two sessions on each day from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Date of Notification Released
Commencement of Online Application Submission 03-03-2019 govt job
Last date for Submission of Application without late fee 06-04-2019 govt job
Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.500 13-04-2019 govt job
Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.2000 18-04-2019 govt job
Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.5000 21-04-2019 govt job
Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.10000 28-04-2019 govt job
Download of Hall Tickets 29-04-2019 govt job onwards
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding AP PGECET Notification 2019 govt job.Important Note:
You are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test such as previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box. After reading this notification if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box.