A walk-in-Interview has been organized by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation for hiring eligible aspirants to Part Time Medical Referee positions. Regarding this an advertisement indicated as ESIC Enrolment has been released by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. Applicants who wish to provide their interest towards available posts may apply for ESIC Enrolment 2019 govt job by attending the interview.
|Organizing Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Date of Interview||03-04-2019 govt job|
Part Time Medical Referee
Candidates applying for Professional Sales Representative / Medical Representative Post must attain M.B.B.S degree from recognized university and should be having experience as a senior medical Officer of the State Government Or Retired Medical Officer of ESI / State Govt.
- Contender’s upper age limit must not be above 64 years as on walk-in interview date.
- Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST candidates and OBC category candidates will be given age relaxation of 3 years.
Scale of Pay:
Selected job hunters for stated position will earn consolidated Honorarium as given below:
- For one session per week (total 04 sessions)……………Rs.2500/- per month
- For every additional session of each week………………Rs.1250/-
- Total (Maximum) for 15 (Fifteen) session per month……Maximum Amt. Rs.20,000/- per month.
Important Note: Duration of each session will be of two Hours (between 10 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday.
Mode of Selection for ESIC vacancies:
Candidate’s selection will be solely based on their performance in walk-in interview conducted by selection committee of organization. No TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Procedure to apply for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Enrolment:
- You need to visit official website of organization that is esic.nic.in.
- After that hit on “Enrolment” tab visible at menu bar of home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your computer screen having various job options.
- Here select “Walk in Interview for PTMR for the Post of Part Time Medical Referee. size:(54.26 KB)” link of Interview.
- Read the opened notification containing job description carefully.
- After reading complete details, prepare a bio-data complete in all respect.
- Candidates are requested to bring recent Passport Size Photographs and Copies of Original certificates with their full bio-data form with complete details in accurate manner without any mistakes along with photocopies, at the time of appearing in walk-in interview.
- Candidates need to appear in Interview with your bio-data to venue given below.
Office of Sr. State Medical Commissioner Office,
At E.S.I.Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan,
M.R.D Road, Bamunimaidam,
Walk-in interview will be held on: 03-04-2019 govt job
For further information about ESIC Enrolment 2019 govt job candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has instructed a vacancy advertisement indicated as ESIC Enrolment. To fill up various Senior Resident and Specialists Posts, corporation has planned to organize a Walk-in Interview. Participants, who are willing to fill up stated posts, can apply for ESIC Enrolment 2019 govt job by attending interview on stipulated dates as per their field of specialty.
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Total No. Of Posts||27|
|Walk-In Date||24-03-2019 govt job|
Aspirants are requested to bring along all the essential original documents at the time of interview. Candidates are required to check entire page for rest of the details related to ESIC Job that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates are requested to comprehend complete page before applying.
ESIC Jobs and Emoluments:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Senior Resident (under 3 years Residency Scheme)||04||Rs.25350/-(Rs.18750+6600 G.P.)|
|Part / Full Time Specialist||03||Part Time: Rs.40000/-
Full Time Specialist: Rs.18750+6600/-(G.P.)
|Sr. Resident (Contractual against vacant post of General Duty Medical Officer)||20||Rs.15600–39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- Per Month for PG Degree holders.
Rs. 15600–39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6000/- Per Month for PG Diploma holders.
- Candidates wish to apply for Senior Resident position should possess Medical PG Degree / Diploma or equivalent in concerned specialty / Department from a recognized Medical Institute and other who are without post graduation qualification with 1 years experience in concerned specialty will be considered.
- Whereas candidates who will be applying for Part / Full Time Specialist post must be having PG Degree / DNB or PG Diploma in concerned specialty from any recognized university with 3-5 years of experience.
Candidate’s applying for Senior Resident post should attain the age not more than 35 years whereas aspirants applying for Part / Full Time Specialist post must not exceed 45 years of age as on date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per rules.
Mode of Appointment for ESIC vacancies:
Candidates qualifying in walk-in interview process shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance.
Process to Apply for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Enrolment:
Candidates desire to apply for ESIC Enrolment can go through these few effortless steps.
- Firstly, Appliers need to visit the official site that is esic.nic.in, and then on the home page hit the “Enrolment” tab in the menu bar.
- This will take you to the page where you need to select the required link for the above said posts as “Walk-In-Interview will be Held for the Post of A-Senior Residents. size:(283.49 KB)” this will open the required advertisement.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, take a print out of the below attached application form.
- Fill it properly with all the relevant updated details and submit it along with required documents such as two passport size photographs, two sets of self attested copies of Proof of Date of Birth, SSC / 10th Standard Certificate or equivalent, Certificates of qualifications, Registration with the concerned Medical Council / Pharmacy Council and State Government Registration, Caste Certificate and Experience Certificate along with originals for verification.
- Aspirants are required to bring the duly filled in application form accompanied with all original certificates etc as stated above enclosed in an envelope at the time of interview at the below mentioned venue.
In the office of Medical Superintendent,
Employees State Insurance Corporation,
Plot No. 1202, RIICO Industrial Area, Phase-3, Sector-29,
Walk-in interview will be held on: 24-03-2019 govt job
Candidates may attain additional facts regarding ESIC Enrolment 2019 govt job by going through the Official Notification.