Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University has unfolded an advertisement concerning to HNBGU Enrolment. Candidates who wish to get employed with this premier university against Project Fellow Job may apply for HNBGU Enrolment 2018 govt job by attending the interview along with essential particulars on the date that is clearly tuned below.
|University Name||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Walk-in Date||27-03-2018 govt job|
Name of Post:
Applying candidate for Project Fellow post must have possessed M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) degree with minimum 55 % marks. The candidate with over all good academic record, relevant knowledge, publications and report writing skills shall be preferred.
Selected applicant will be getting the suitable amount of consolidated salary per month as per their skills and qualification.
The age limit for the above position will be decided by the concerned authority with relaxation as per rules.
Selection Process for HNBGU vacancies:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview process as aspirants are required to face the Interview for final assortment for the post.
- No separate interview letter will be issued and no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Procedure to Apply for Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Enrolment:
- Applicants applying, first of all need to visit the official website that is www.hnbgu.ac.in.
- Then on the home page only you need to hit on “Appointments” link visible under ‘महत्वपूर्ण लिंक’ section.
- After that, select the desired PDF link as against appointment No. “Ref. HNB/ DOPS/UGC-DAE CSR/ CRS-M-232/2018 govt job/03 (09/03/2018 govt job)” available on the next page.
- Selection of the above said link will take you to the page containing the advertisement.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and eligible candidates need to send their C.V. through e-mail to belo9w given address.
- Then candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with original documents along with one set of photocopies.
- The candidates have to produce his / her original certificates along with a set of Xerox and a photo at the time of interview for verification.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue for the Interview:
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Chauras Campus, Srinagar (Garhwal)
Date and Time of Interview:
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 27-03-2018 govt job at 11:00 A.M.