Income Tax Department Enrolment
Income Tax Department has broadcasted a latest advertisement regarding Income Tax Department Enrolment. Department is inviting applications from Meritorious Sportspersons for empanelment to 12 Tax Assistant and MTS posts. Vacancy seekers, who want to build their career with this department, can apply for Income Tax Department Enrolment 2019 govt job by sending the application form through offline mode.
|Organizing Body||Income Tax Department|
|No. of Jobs||12|
|Last Date to Apply||10-04-2019 govt job|
Income Tax Department Job and Required Qualification:
|Name of Post||No. of post||शैक्षणिक योग्यता|
|Tax Assistant||02||Degree along with Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour|
|Multi- Tasking Staff||10||Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board / Council.|
Shortlisted candidates will be paid attractive of Rs.5200/-20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/- for Tax Assistant post and Rs.1800/- as grade pay for MTS post as decided by the Income Tax Department of India.
|Name of Post||Age limit as on 10.04.17|
|Tax Assistant||18-27 years|
|Multi- Tasking Staff||18-25 years|
Interested appliers who will be applying for stated post will be appointed based on their performance in the written test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee and No TA / DA is admissible for attending the written test or interview.
Process to Apply for Income Tax Department Enrolment:
- Firstly, the candidates need to go through the official website that is www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Then, follow to the Notifications / Circulars links under tax laws and rules section and select suitable link of notification.
- Download the application for aforesaid posts available at official website, take a print of it and fill it properly in the prescribed format.
- Application complete in all respect accompanied with attested photocopy of documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, sport eligibility certificates, caste certificate etc and latest colored photograph duly attested by gazette officer.
- All the above said documents with application must be enclosed in an envelope which is super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… and submit it to the following address as mention below on this page.
Joint Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment),
1st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7,
Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700 069
Important Remember Date:
Last Date to Apply: 10-04-2019 govt job up to 06:00 p.m.
For getting detailed facts about Income Tax Department Enrolment 2019 govt job you may check this Official Link. Aspirants may also get the latest updates about this recruitment notification through this web page; you may also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.