Indian Navy SSC RecruitmentFor whole acknowledgement related to Indian Navy Short Service Commission candidates are required to go through this web page which is well prepared by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com. Those contenders who have a want to join Indian Navy they can apply for Indian Navy SSC vacancies simply by submitting their filled application forms via online mode on or before the deadline given below.
|Name of Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2018 govt job|
Indian Navy SSC Jobs:
Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ ATC
- Those candidates who have passed Engineering degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course (with Physics & Maths in 12th Standard) in any discipline from a recognized university / educational institute with 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively are eligible to apply for stated position.
- For ATC entry, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
|ATC||Born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1997 both dates inclusive||Male or Female|
|Pilot (MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999 both dates inclusive||Male or Female|
|Pilot (other than MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive||Male only|
|RANK||PAY BAND/SCALE||GRADE PAY|
|Allowances||To whom granted||Rate Per Month (in Rs)|
|Flying||Qualified Pilot/Observer||13500 – 21000/pm|
|Instructional||All officers posted as instructor||2700/ pm.|
|Uniform||All Officers||24000 (Initial grant) & 7500 (Every 3 Yrs)|
|Hard Area||All Officers posted in Hard Area as declared by Govt||25% of BP+GP+MSP|
|House Rent||To Officers not provided Govt. Accommodation||10-30% of Basic (Pay Band+ Grade Pay+ MSP)|
|Transport||All Officers||1600-3200 (+DA thereon)|
|Marcos||Qualified as Marcos||13500 – 21000/pm|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in SSB Interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
आवेदन कैसे करे for Indian Navy SSC Enrolment?
- First of all candidates are required to log on to the official website of the organization that is “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”.
- After that from Homepage, you are required to choose suitable link.
- Now press on “Apply Online Application” button and fill the required details for Login such as user name, password and others (if necessary).
- Fill Online Application Form correctly including other essential details in respective manner.
- After filling all the relevant details upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally submit the application form and take a print out for future references.
Last date of Applying: 31-03-2018 govt job
Candidates can check further details of Indian Navy SSC Enrolment 2018 govt job by reading this Official Link which is presented for your convenience.
To collect latest updates concerning Indian Navy SSC Vacancy, you may visit our web portal time to time or subscribe our free e-mail service to get free emails in your inbox directly. After reading this notification, candidates, if you have any doubts, query or suggestions you may also leave their comment in below stated suggestion box, our team member of this portal will entertain your query as soon as possible.