Entrance exam is conducted at national level at different centers every year for admission to post graduate Programmes and Graduate Programme. Yearly, huge no. of applicants from all parts of the country appears in this entrance examination, which is organized on particular date given on this web pageContenders can fetch detailed information related to Entrance Exam such as step by step procedure to fill application form, important dates, Eligibility criteria etc which are well mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Application form will be submitted from 27-03-2018 govt job onwards and it will be accepted through online mode only.
JIPMER Entrance Exam
- Sc./ M.Sc./ M.P.H
- D. / M.S.
- M / M.Ch etc
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who want to take admission for graduation courses must possess Intermediate Exam / 10+2 class in relevant subjects from recognized board or equivalent.
- Contenders must have qualified MBBS / Graduation degree in concern field or equivalent accepted by Medical Council of India with one year internship training for admission to Post Graduate courses.
- UR/OBC/NRI/OCI category Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- NRI/OCI category – Rs. 2500/-
- OPH category Candidates: Exempted from application fee
- Payment of application fee should be made through net banking / credit / debit cards.
Admission of students for relevant courses will be made through their qualifying marks in JIPMER Entrance Exam followed by other process of admission like counseling etc.
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|
JIPMER Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Question|
|1||Biology / Biochemistry||60|
|4||Logic & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|5||English & Comprehension||10|
- The syllabus for MBBS entrance exam which will be based on the syllabus prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
- Questions will be asked by candidates from different topics such as physics, chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning and English and Comprehension.
- Solid State
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Hiring Organization in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
- Personal and academic details
- Scanned images of photograph and signature in .jpg format (file size in between 20 KB to 200 KB).
- Dimension of the photograph and signature must be 30mm width x 45mm Height and 80mm width X 35mm height respectively.
- Legal address for further communication
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- Credit card and debit card details for fee payment
How to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form?
Step-1: Details of Applicant
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is jipmer.edu.in and select suitable to get the notification.
- Once you press the suitable link regarding notification then you are required to read all the details and after reading relevant details select appropriate link to apply online and you have to enter your personal details, academic details, exam city preferences, etc.
- After filling correct details in Online Application Form, upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- When you upload the photograph, you must remember that recent colour passport size photograph with light background must be taken on or after 31-01-2018 govt job.
- Photograph must be taken with a placard specifying name of candidate and date of photograph taken.
Step-2: Submit the Application Form
- After completing the above stated procedure you are advised to preview the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, read the declaration and check the ‘I agree’.
- Then hit on “Register” button to save the details.
- After that check your registered mail ID and mobile number for user ID and password.
Step-3: Go for Payment
- Then choose the payment for submitting the application fee.
- Along with the application fee, transaction charges will also applicable.
Step-4: Print the Confirmation Page
- After successful submission of the application form, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of this confirmation page for further references.
Press Here: JIPMER MBBS Application Notification
महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ for JIPMER MBBS Notification:
|Online application form starts||27-03-2018 govt job|
|Last date to submit the online application||03-05-2018 govt job|
|Admit card release||22-05-2018 govt job – 04-06-2018 govt job|
|Exam date||04-06-2018 govt job|
|Merit List announcement||on or before 19-06-2018 govt job|
|First Counselling||27-06-2018 govt job to 30-06-2018 govt job|
|Second Counselling||19-07-2018 govt job|
|Third Counselling||23-08-2018 govt job|
|Admission Formalities & issue of admission letter||03-07-2018 govt job and 04-07-2018 govt job|
|Close of Admission||30-09-2018 govt job|
It is advised to candidates to check Official Notice Link given above for more details. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest info on JIPMER Entrance Exam 2018 govt job and keep visiting this page time to time and don’t miss any latest updates regarding same.