KMC Enrolment 2019 govt job
Details of KMC Enrolment 2019 govt job
Post Name – Laboratory Technician
Total Post – 100
Salary – Rs.9380/-
Vacancy Location – Kolkata
Method of application – Offline
Age Limit: As on 01-01-2019 govt job
Selection for the laboratory Technician jobs in Kolkata will be made on the basis of shortlisting and Practical Test. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the Highest शैक्षणिक योग्यता and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Practical Test in Computer. 85% weightage will be given for education qualification and remaining 15% for Computer Test.
आवेदन कैसे करे
Candidates willing to apply for this KMC Enrolment 2019 govt job have to send the application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all the relevant documents such as Age Proof, All the education Certificates, Computer Course certificates, Caste certificates, identity proof and address proof.
Address to Application form
PMU office of Kolkata City NUHM Society,
Room No.254, 02nd Floor, 5,
S.N Banerjee Road,
Application form should be submitted from 20-03-2019 govt job to 30-03-2019 govt job (Monday to Friday between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm ) (Saturday 11:00 am to 2:00 pm)