167 Military Hospitals have invited applications for the Assistant Professor and Senior Resident posts in Pathankot. Candidates who are interested can apply for the posts of Assistant Professor and Residents. Application deadline is 03 July 2020.
Job Notification for Military Hospitals Pathankot :
167 Military Hospitals have given a notification for recruitment of Painter and Tinsmith. Check eligibility criteria before applying.
Notification details in brief:
|Notification||167 Military Hospital Pathankot Recruitment 2020: Apply for Painter and Tinsmith Posts|
|Last Date to apply||Jul 3, 2020|
Education and Age Limit:
(i) Matriculation (10th Class) pass from recognized board.
(ii) Certificate in the trade from a recognized Technical Industrial/Training Institute.
(iii) Proficiency in the trade.
Age Limit: 18-25 years
(i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution and
(ii) Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council of Vocational Training in the trade. or Three years of experience as a painter.
Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Last Date for submitting application: 03 July 2020
Number of Post:
- Painter: 01 Post
- Tinsmith: 01 Post
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants need to apply for 167 Military Hospital Pathankot Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 03 July 2020.
- The last date of application submission is 03 July 2020.
- Separate application needs to be submitted for each post on a plain paper as per format addressed to “The Commandant, 167 Military Hospital Pathankot, PIN – 901215, C/o 56 APO”.
- Photocopies of certificates need to be duly attested for education qualification and experiences, Date of Birth (DOB) and compulsorily be attached with the application.
- One self-addressed envelope 12 x 27 cm needs to be duly affixed with postage stamps of Rs. 30.
- Date & Time of written test/practical will be informed by post to the eligible candidates.
- No false documents/certificates need to be produced and attached with application form.
- Candidates will not be paid any Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) for their trade test/written test.
- There is no age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected straight away.
- To apply on the website Click Here.