MindTree Vacancy Openings For Freshers Candidates For Junior Engineer in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad Locations. and Eligible Candidates Apply link Details Below mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Jobs, शैक्षणिक योग्यता,Experience Details, Location of Vacancy and Detailed Description of Vacancy is Given Below.
संगठन का नाम : MindTree
पदनाम : Junior Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple vacancies
योग्यता : B.Tech/B.E
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
वेतनमान : Rs 2,75,000/- P.A.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical Skills :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
Role Details :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Soft Skills :
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Company Profile :
Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 16,500+ employees with annual revenue of $700+ million. The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than 290 clients and offices in 14 countries. Its largest operations are in India and major markets are United States and Europe.
In August 1999, Mindtree Consulting Private Limited was founded by ten IT professionals of which three of them invested through an entity incorporated in Mauritius. It was funded by the venture capital firms Walden International and Sivan Securities, and later in 2001 from the Capital Group and Franklin Templeton. It became a public company on 12 December 2006 and was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. The IPO opened on 9 February 2007 and closed on 14 February 2007.