Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology has released a recent notification regarding MMMUT Admission. Candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/MCA, they can fill up the MMMUT Application Form through online mode. the whole procedure of filling up the MMMUT Admission Form is mentioned in the bvelow section of this page. So the candidates are advised to follow the steps and apply before the last date ends and the last date is 10-04-2018 govt job. More information about the MMMUT Admission Test Dates and MMMUT Admission 2018 govt job is given below, please take a look…
MMMUT AdmissionMMMUT is conducted by Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology. Candidates who will be succeeded in the MMMUT Exam will further be called for the further steps of admission. Candidates who are interested in talking admission and want to appear in the examination have to fill and submit their online forms before the closing date. Aspirants may get the complete details regarding this notification from
|Conducting Body||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology|
|Name of Exam||MMMUT|
|Last date of applying||10-04-2018 govt job|
|Date of Examination (for B.Tech./MCA/MBA)||17-05-2018 govt job|
|Date of Examination (for M.Tech./Ph.D.)||28-05-2018 govt job|
- M.Tech and
- Ph.D. courses
- The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 examination with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) and also with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category ) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry each without grace.
- 2nd year B.Tech. : For lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech :
- Diploma holders: must have passed 3 or 4 year Diploma examination from a recognized Institution of U.P. Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) without grace.
- B.Sc. graduates: must have passed 3 or 4 year B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) without grace and having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject.
- M.B.A.: The candidate should have attained graduation degree from any recognized University with at least 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying examination without grace.
- M.C.A. : The candidate should have attained graduation degree from any recognized University with Mathematics at 10+2 level and obtained minimum 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying examination without grace.
- For M.Tech Courses: Candidate should have a valid GATE score of 40% and 60% respectively. Preference shall be given to the candidates having domicile status of U.P. state and subsequently the candidates having domicile status of outside U.P..
- For Ph.D Courses: Candidates who possess the Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/Management or equivalent in the relevant discipline with 1st Division in Master Degree will be eligible for the admission to PhD Programme”.
|General Category & OBC||Rs.1500/-|
|Girls & SC/ST Category||Rs.750/-|
Get Here>>> MMMUT Notification Brochure
How to pay the application amount?
Application fees will be submitted through demand draft which will be drawn in favour of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the examination and the reservation criterion.
Reservations for Admission in MMMUT:
|Scheduled Caste of U.P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe of U.P.||2%|
|Other Backward Classes of U.P||27%|
MMMUT Exam Centers:
List of cities where Admission Test 2018 govt job is likely to be conducted:
|Test Centres Outside UP|
MMMUT Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be a computer based test and it will be given via online mode
- Weightage will be given as 4 marks each
- The question paper will contain objective type questions
- Negative marking will be there as 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Course||Subject||Duration||Objective Type Questions||Marks|
|B.Tech (Paper 1)||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||3 hours||150||600|
|2nd year B.Tech (Paper 2)||Aptitude Test for Diploma holder in Engineering||1 Hour 30 Minutes||75||300|
|2nd year B.Tech (Paper 3)||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduate||1 Hour 30 Minutes||75||300|
|M.B.A (Paper4)||Aptitude Test for MBA||1 Hour 30 Minutes||75||300|
|M.C.A (Paper 5)||Aptitude test for MCA||1 Hour 30 Minutes||75||300|
|M.Tech (Paper 6)||M.Tech Admission Test||2 Hours||100||400|
|Ph.D (Paper 7)||Ph.D Admission Test||2 Hours||100||400|
How To Fill The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Form?
- Log on to the official website i.e. mmmut.ac.in.
- From the top of the homepage select “admissions-2018 govt job”.
- On the next page you will get the admission window having all the details regarding the admission procedure.
- Read all the details carefully and after that start the applying procedure.
- Now go for the profile registration tab first.
- Register yourself by creating a profile.
- After that you will get a user ID and password.
- Log in to the university website by using the essentials.
- Pay the application fees and confirm the paying status.
- Recheck the form and take a print out of it.
- Please complete the printout of the Confirmation Page of Application Form by affixing recent photograph (same as the one uploaded in application form), put Signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression of candidate and the Signature of parent/guardian at appropriate places. The duly complete copy of the Confirmation Page of Application Form should be sent along with copy of Payment Receipt to The postal; address so as to reach latest by 5 P.M. April 17, 2018 govt job.
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
Admissions-2018 govt job,
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology,
Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (U.P)
MMMUT Hall Ticket
Candidates who filled up the application form for the entrance examination will be able to get their hall ticket from the official website of the commission. The admit cards will be available from 09-05-2018 govt job. All the candidates are advised to carry their admit cards at the time of examination as it is a mandatory aspect to carry.
As after the examination the results will be declared in first week of 7-06-2018 govt job. To get the scorecards candidates have to visit the official portal of the commission and then they have to follow the results link. Once they get the link they have to enter the credentials like their roll no etc and then they will be able to see their scorecards.
After the commencement of the result the candidates have to attend the counselling session. Candidates appearing for counselling under MMMUT Admissions will have to pay a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs.500 and Rs.10, 000 as part of tuition fee which will be adjusted at the time of admissions. if the candidate withdraws his/her name before opting the seat the tuition fees will be refunded to a lump sum amount of Rs.10,000/-.
The Coordinator, Admissions-2018 govt job
M.M.M. University of Technology,
Deoria Road, Gorakhpur – 273010 (U.P.)
Phone No: 8765783798, 9235500507
E-mail: admission2018 govt [email protected]
Schedule Of Examination (B.Tech./MCA/MBA/M.Tech./Ph.D.)
|Date of Exam||Paper Code||Subjects||Timing||Total Period|
|17th May, 2018 govt job (Wednesday)||Paper-1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||7:30 AM to 10:30 AM||03 Hours|
|Paper-2||Aptitude test for Diploma Holders in Engineering||12:00 PM to 01:30 PM||01.30 Hours|
|Paper-3||Aptitude test for B.Sc. Graduates||12:00 PM to 01:30 PM||01.30 Hours|
|Paper-4||Aptitude test for MCA||2:30 PM to 4:00 PM||01.30 Hours|
|Paper-5||Aptitude test for MBA||4:30 PM to 06:00 PM||01.30 Hours|
|28th May, 2018 govt job (Sunday)||Paper-6||M. Tech. Admission Test||7:30 AM to 09:30 AM||02 Hours|
|Paper-7||Ph.D. Admission Test||12:00 PM to 02:00 PM||02 Hours|
महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ Regarding the test is mentioned below:
FOR B.Tech./MBA/MCA/M Tech/PhD
|OMR Application Form can be obtained||2nd January, 2018 govt job to 3rd April, 2018 govt job
(Between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form in the office of Coordinator, Admission Test-2018 govt job, M.M.M. University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur -273010 (U.P.)||10th April 2018 govt job (Till 05:00 PM)|
|Submission of ON-Line Application Form*
Last date of receipt of Confirmation Page* along with payment details in the office of Coordinator, Admission Test-2018 govt job, M.M.M. University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur -273010 (U.P.)
|2nd January, 2018 govt job (10:00 AM) to 10th April, 2018 govt job
(05:00 PM)17th April, 2018 govt job (05:00 PM)
|Date of Examination (for B.Tech./MCA/MBA)||17th May, 2018 govt job|
|Date of Examination (for M.Tech./Ph.D.)||28th May, 2018 govt job|
|Declaration of Result||Latest by 7th June, 2018 govt job|
|* The confirmation page generation will be closed after two banking days from the Last Date of Online Application Form submission.|
Note: Candidates who want to know more about the MMMUT Admission 2018 govt job, they can visit the official website also and if you are satisfied with this page and want to save it for further use then you can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
If the candidates have any query regarding the application form then they can comment by using the below stated comment box our team will be glad to help you. For more updates keep visiting our pages.