Nagaland PSC Recruitment (Nagaland Public Service) Commission (NPSC) has invited applications for filing up various posts. and the break up is given below. The is All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post.
- Agriculture Officer – B.Sc (Agri) and above
- Agriculture Inspector – B.Sc (Agri) and above
- Demonstrator – 10th pass with ITI, Diploma & Degree
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – Graduation Degree
- SDO – Degree in Civil Engineering/ its equivalent or above from a recognised university/board recognised by AICTE
- Junior Engineer – 3(three) Years Diploma in Civil Engineering or above from a university/board recognised by AICTE
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer – B.Sc (Agri/Horticulture), Soil &Water Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, or Forestry.
The total number of posts 66
Nagaland PSC Recruitment
The candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
About the Vacancies
- Agriculture Officer – 3 posts
- Agriculture Inspector – 6 posts
- Demonstrator – 16 posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 2 posts
- SDO – 4 posts
- Junior Engineer – 22 posts
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer – 7 posts
Important Date 31st March 2018
last date to apply for these posts