|अंतिम तारीख||April 2018 govt job|
Name of Post:
- Trainee First Officer
- Customer Support Executive
- Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant (Female)
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Customer Service Executives / Senior Customer Service Executives
- Security Executives / Senior Security Executives
- Expat Pilots
- Indian Pilot with Indian CPL/ATPL
- Medical Officer
To get the Job in SpiceJet the aspirants must have possessed 10+2 / Under Graduate / Graduate (Freshers can also apply)/ AME Diploma Holders (BAMEL Holders i.e HA & JE for A&C Stream and EIR (RT) for Avionics Stream)/ MBBS Minimum 4 years exp Providing medical Consultation and First Aid Training).
The candidates who want to build up their Career in SPICEJET must ensure that their minimum age should not be less than 18 years.
- Candidates who will be assorted for the vacancies in SPICEJET available will receive a satisfactory amount in regard to their remunerations.
- The amount of the salary will also be based on the performance of the candidates.
Mode Of Assortment:
The management will assort the candidates on the basis of the interview procedure. Therefore, the candidates are advised to perform well at the time of interview.
How To Apply:
- Log on to the official portal of the organization i.e. www.spicejet.com
- From the below section of the homepage select “careers”
- On the next screen you will get many vacancy links
- Read all the details that will appear along with the vacancy name
- Candidates, who are applying for the position of cabin crew, need to go for interview at below mention date, time and venue.
- For applying posts candidates can also forward their updated resume to the below mentioned email addresses.
|Cabin Crew (Female Only)||Walk-in Venue: SpiceJet Limited, 319 Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon 122016, Haryana, India|
|Customer Service Executives / Senior Customer Service Executives||[email protected]|
|Security Executives / Senior Security Executives||[email protected]|
|Line Captain-Q400 (Expat Pilots)||[email protected]|
|Senior FO Q-400 (Indian Pilot with Indian CPL/ATPL)||[email protected]|
|Senior FO B 737 NG (Indian Pilot with Indian CPL/ATPL)|
|Medical Officer||[email protected]|
अंतिम तारीख for the candidates to apply is April 2018 govt job
For the SPICEJET Cabin Crew Enrolment:
|Walk in interview||Time||City||Venue|
|Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday||09:00 am – 11:00 am||Gurgaon||SpiceJet Limited, 319 Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon 122016, Haryana, India|
If you are eager to know more regarding SPICEJET Careers 2018 govt job, then you should check the Official Link and to get more updates regarding the recruitment, result, admit card etc you please visit our other pages too.