A vacancy advertisement has been promulgated by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University regarding TNAU Enrolment. University intends to hire capable and hard working individuals for filling up the posts of SRF, JRF and Field Investigator. Candidates who are willing to empanel this university may apply for TNAU Enrolment 2019 govt job, by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date that is given below. Applicants should bring all required certificates in original at time of interview.
|Name Of The Post||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||15-03-2019 govt job|
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||शैक्षणिक योग्यता||(P.M.)|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Tech. in Food and
Agricultural Process Engg./ Bioenergy /
Soil & Water Conservation Engineering / Farm Power and Machinery
|Field Investigator||Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||B.Tech. (Agrl. Engg.) /
B.Tech. (EEE) / B.Tech. (FPE)
|Junior Research Fellow||B.Sc. (FSN) / H.Sc. / B.Tech. (FPE) / B.Sc. (Agri.)/ B.Sc. (Hort.)||Rs. 16,000/-|
Selection of the deserving candidates will be purely based on their performance in the interview process that will be conducted by the selection committee of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Enrolment?
- Aspirants, who are suitably meeting all the requisite eligibility criteria for the advertised positions, are required to log on the official site of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University that is www.tnau.ac.in.
- On home page aspirants must select “SRF/JRF/Field Investigator” link which is visible under “Quick Links” section.
- Aspirants need to attend the walk-in interview and bring along duly prepared application by properly furnishing Applicant’s Name, Father’s name, Gender, DOB, academic details (Matriculation on wards year of passing, marks, percentage), Category (SC / ST / OBC / General), Address (Permanent address, Phone number & E-mail address), Experience, etc.
- Candidates must attached self attested copies of all necessary documents, passport size photograph, must bring Originals in support of academic qualification for Verification on the day of walk-in interview at the stipulated time at the venue that is well mentioned below.
The Dean (Engineering),
Agriculture Engineering Coll. & Res. Institute,
Important Date and Time:
- Date of walk-in interview: 15-03-2019 govt job
- Time for walk-in interview: 10:00 A.M
Note: Check Official Link for getting more additional facts regarding TNAU Enrolment 2019 govt job.