Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has notified an advertisement titled as TNPSC Enrolment. Applications are invited for filling up the Jobs of Assistant Director. Keen candidates who are willing to apply for this TNPSC Job they can apply through online mode. Before applying, candidates are advised to read the complete information about TNPSC Enrolment 2019 govt job which is available on this page.
Candidates who are searching for a reputed job position in the government sector of Tamil Nadu they should not miss this golden chance. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this vacancy opening by filling online application form on or before the end date that is 13-04-2019 govt job. For more details,
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply online||13-04-2019 govt job|
Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Industrial Co-operatives)
Applying candidates should have possessed a Master’s degree in Economics/ Commerce with Co-operation as a subject/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Co-operation/ M.A Degree in Co-operative Management/ M.Com Degree without Co-operation as a subject/ Diploma of Associate members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants/ Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Economics and Co-operation from a University (or) Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates who wish to apply their age should not be less than 18 years.
- There is no maximum age limit for those applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes.
- Those applicants who belong to other than above mentioned communities they should not have completed 30 years of age as on 01-07-2019 govt job.
|Registration Fee||Examination Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Most Backward Class/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Rs. 150/-||–|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment:
Applying aspirants must have to pay the above given amount of fee either through online mode by using Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid at SBI / at Indian Bank.
After selection those aspirants who will be appointed on the post of Assistant Director, they will be paid by the salary of Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month by the organization.
According to TNPSC Notification, selection of candidates will be based on their performance in selection procedure which includes two stages that is Written Examination and an Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
Process To Apply For TNPSC vacancies:
- Firstly, candidates must have to go to the official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the right panel and follow the “Notifications” tab and then hit on “Latest Notification” option.
- Thereafter, hit on “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (INDUSTRIAL CO-OPERATIVES) IN TAMIL NADU INDUSTRIES SUB.SERVICE” link from the list.
- A Notification will open in the form of pdf and candidates must go through its complete details very carefully.
- After getting complete details, press on “Apply Online” link.
- Press on “One Time Registration” tab from the middle section of the page and then choose appropriate option as per your candidature.
- Upload your recent passport size photo, signature and other documents (if required).
- Finally hit on “Submit” button and take a hard copy of filled in form for future need.
|Closing date for submission of online application form||13-04-2019 govt job|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank||17-04-2019 govt job|
|Date of Written Examination:Paper -I|
Paper – II
|16-07-2019 govt job FN (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
16-07-2019 govt job AN (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
To get more information about TNPSC Enrolment 2019 govt job, candidates can read the Official notification by going through the above section of this page.
333 Jobs of AAO (Assistant Agricultural Officer) are available in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission whose announcement is made through the employment advertisement regarded as TNPSC Enrolment. Through the tnpsc.gov.in Enrolment the commission is looking for high caliber personnel who can perform their duties with full responsibility and integrity.
Willing job seekers who are interested in TNPSC Job and want to build up their career in government sector organization can fill up TNPSC application forms before the closing date i.e. 07.04.2019 govt job. More details about the TNPSC Enrolment 2019 govt job are mentioned below please take a look…
Candidates who are interested in the TNPSC AAO Enrolment then they can apply by filling up the application form. This may become a life changing decision for you all. The whole procedure regarding the filling up of the application is well mentioned in the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No of Jobs||333|
|Last date to apply||07.04.2019 govt job|
Name of Post:
Assistant Agricultural Officer
- To get the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancies, Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized institution/board.
- Candidate must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- The minimum age of the aspirant to apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxations in upper age limit will be given according to the norms of the organization.
Candidates who will be selected for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Enrolment will get Rs.5, 200-20,200/- (PB2) + 2,800/- Grade Pay in regard to their monthly remuneration from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Mode Of Assortment:
- The selection of the candidates for the TNPSC Enrolment will be done on the basis of:
1) Written Examination and
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the aggregate marks secured in both written and interview test.
- No TA/DA will be given to attend the written/interview.
Centers for Examination:
Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli and Tirunelveli
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/- (Rs.50/- will be applicable for those who have already registered)
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST Candidates are exempted from paying the examination fees.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees via online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/ Credit card or through net banking.
How To Apply for TNPSC vacancies:
Candidates who are eager to apply for the post, they can fill up the application forms by following the procedure that is well mentioned in the below section, so please take a look…
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Hit on the “notifications” tab appeared on the homepage.
- On the next page you will get the links regarding the Jobs available.
- Select “ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER IN THE TAMIL NADU AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION SUB SERVICE”.
- Read the whole notification carefully and compare your eligibility.
- After that go back to the previous page and hit on the “apply online’ tab.
- From the next page hit on “one time registration” link.
- Hit on the “new user” tab.
- Complete all the details that are asked and hit on the submission tab.
- Then you will receive the Log in ID and password which will be further used as log in credentials.
- After that fill up the online application form and complete the details that are asked.
- Al last hit on the final submission tab.
|Date of Notification||08.03.2019 govt job|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||07.04.2019 govt job|
|Date of Examination||Paper – I (Agriculture) (Diploma Standard)||02.07.2019 govt job at 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.|
|Paper-II(General Studies) (HSC Standard)||02.07.2019 govt job at 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Candidates who are interested in TNPSC Enrolment 2019 govt job, they can read the official notification whose link is well mentioned in the above section of this page. If the candidates have any query regarding the information given on this page then they can comment in the below given comment box.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has promulgated latest Jobs notification entitled as TNPSC Enrolment. In order to fill up the positions of Assistant Works Manager, organization is searching for the dynamic and self-motivated candidates. Applicants who have the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for TNPSC Enrolment 2019 govt job before the due date that is” 29.03.2019 govt job”.
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Closing date of Applying||Check Below|
Contenders who are willing to clutch the opportunity of TNPSC vacancies need to ensure the eligibility criteria. After that, aspirants have to submit their filled application forms at the official website
Assistant Works Manager
- Contenders who are applying for the concerned post must possess a B.E degree in Printing Technology OR minimum general educational qualification with good academic record from recognized university or institute.
- Candidates who passed in the examination in Typography or Lithography conducted by the City and Guilds Institute, London OR in Costing by any Institute recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or by the Government of India will be treated as favourable.
- Age of the candidates should be minimum 18 Years and maximum 30 Years as on 01.07.2019 govt job.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCMs), BCMs and Destitute Widows as per the norms of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Candidates will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (PB3) per mensem as fixed by the organization.
Applicants need to pay Rs.50/- as Registration Fee and those who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Written Examination Fee:
- Candidates have to deposit Rs.125/- as Written Examination Fee.
- Payment will be done through Net banking/Credit card /Debit card
- The Written Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment.
Mode of Assortment:
- Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the selection team of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate.
आवेदन कैसे करे for TNPSC Enrolment?
- First and foremost step is to log on to the official web portal of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is “www.tnpsc.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Notification” tab stated in the right side list of the homepage and open it through “Latest Notification” tab.
- Press on the “Assistant Works Manager in the Govt. Press in Tamilnadu Stationery & Printing Service” link of advertisement.
- Read the notification completely with care.
- After that, go back to the previous page and hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload all the required documents and certificates along with the application form in the proper manner.
- Lastly, hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
|Date of Notification||01.03.2019 govt job|
|Last date for submission of applications||29.03.2019 govt job|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank)||31.03.2019 govt job|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Printing Technology)||25.06.2019 govt job FN 10.00 AM – 01.00 PM|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||25.06.2019 govt job AN 02.30PM – 04.30 PM|
Candidates must have to read the complete information regarding TNPSC Enrolment 2019 govt job through the Official Notification which is given on this page.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has depicted a latest career advertisement titled as TNPSC Enrolment. Applications are invited through this notification in order to fill 80 Jobs of Geologist and Hostel Superintendent. Interested candidates can apply for TNPSC Job through online mode. To get complete details of TNPSC Enrolment 2019 govt job, candidates must check out this page completely.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Check Below|
Candidates who are looking for job openings in the government sector of Tamil Nadu they can grab this opportunity. Willing job seekers can apply by filling online application form on or earlier than the last date which is mentioned on this page. Before filling the form, candidates must go through the complete details which is well structured in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department – 25 posts
- Assistant Geologist in PWD – 15 posts
- Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department – 10 posts
- Geologist in Highways Department – 03 posts
- Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer – 27 posts
TNPSC Enrolment Official Notification:
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Qualification Required||Salary Scale|
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department||A degree of M. Sc in Geology of any recognized University or Institution.||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5100/- Grade Pay.|
|Assistant Geologist in PWD||Master of Science degree in Geology or Master of Science degree in applied Geology or Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology of any University recognized by the UGC.|
|Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department||A degree in Geology of any recognized University orInstitution|
|Geologist in Highways Department||M.Sc., Degree in Geology|
|Hostel Superintendent||Diploma in Physical Education issued by any University or Institution|
Must possess the Teachers Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade) and Teaching Experience for a period of not less than one year and must have been declared eligible for admission to the College Course of Study
|Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay.|
What Will Be The Upper Age Limit?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the Post of Geologist their upper age should not be more than 30 years and those candidates who wish to apply for the post of Hostel Superintendent their age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Application Fee for TNPSC Enrolment:
- Applying candidates must have to pay the Registration fee of Rs. 50/- and Examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode by using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid by offline mode at SBI / at Indian Bank.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD/ MBC/ Ex-Servicemen category are free from the payment of application fee.
What will be the Hiring Process?
The selection process of TNPSC Enrolment will contain the two stages i.e. Written Examination and an Oral Test in the form of an Interview. Final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance so candidates must have to perform well in all the selection rounds.
Steps To Fill TNPSC Online Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the “Notifications” tab and then hit on “Latest notification” link.
- Now hit on “ASSISTANT GEOLOGIST IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS” and “HOSTEL SUPERINTENDENT CUM PHYSICAL TRAINING OFFICER (2013-2014, 2014-2015 &2015-2019) IN T.N. EMP.& TRAINING SUB.SERVICE” link.
- Advertisements will be opened on your screen and you have to read the complete information from it.
- After that, press on “Apply Online” link given in front of your suitable post.
- Press on “Apply & Hit Here for Payment” link for your suitable post.
- After that read the instructions carefully and press on “Hit Here” link for One Time Registration.
- Fill t registration form completely and note down your login Id and password after submission.
- Now candidates need to login with their Id and Password and Fill Online Application Form with complete and correct information.
- Make the payment of application fee and upload the copies of required documents in proper manner.
- At last, press on “Submit” button and take a hard copy of same for future use.
|For Assistant Geologist|
|Last date for submission of applications||21-03-2019 govt job|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||23-03-2019 govt job|
|Date of Examination||Paper-I(Geology) (Degree Standard)||24-03-2019 govt job|
|Paper-II(General Studies) (Degree Standard)||24-06-2019 govt job|
|Paper-I(Geology) (P.G. Degree Standard)||25-06-2019 govt job|
|For Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer|
|Last date for submission of applications||07-03-2019 govt job|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||09-03-2019 govt job|
|Date of Examination||Paper-I (Physical Education)||11-06-2019 govt job|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||11-06-2019 govt job|
Candidates must check the Official Notifications of TNPSC Enrolment 2019 govt job go get further more information in detail.