- Post Name:- UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Various Posts Skills Test Exam Admit Card 2021
- Post Date:- 06 December 2018, 12:03 AM
- Post Update Date:- 06 January 2021, 04:58 PM
- Brief Information:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow) is the recently released typing/skill test admit card 2021 for the recruitment of Mandi Parishad Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Account, AMIN, and other posts. Candidates who have passed the written examination can see the Admit Card.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Various Post Recruitment 2018, Skill Test Admit Card 2021
- Application Start:- 05/12/2018
- Last Date of Registration:- 26/12/2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee:- 26/12/2018
- Last Date Complete Form:- 26/12/2018
- Last Date Re-Uploaded Photo / Signature (Only for Rejected Candidates):- 13/03/2019
- Exam Date:- 30/05/2019
- Admit Card Available:- 23/05/2019
- Answer Key Available:- 03/06/2019
- Available Results:- 10/11/2020
- Skill Exam Date Start:- 12/01/2021
- Skill Test Admit Card:- 06/01/2021
- General / OBC:- 225 / –
- SC / ST:- 105 / –
- PH Candidate:- 25 / –
- Pay the Examination Fee Through SBI Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, E Challan Mode Only.
Age Limit: 21-40 as on 01/07/2018
Vacancy Details Total Posts:- 284
|Mandi Inspector Amin / Auctioneer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream in any recognized university in India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.
- Hindi Typing 25 wpm
- Computer Knowledge
|Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- Hindi Stenographer 80 WPM Speed
- Hindi Typing 30 wpm.
|Market Supervisor Grade II
- Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% marks
- And Intermediate 10 + 2 Examination with 50% marks.
- 45% marks for OBC, SC, and ST Candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
Get More Recent Updates
UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 Typing Test Admit Card 2021
Railway RRB NTPC Various Post Admit Card, Phase II Exam Information 2021
Indian Coast Guard AC SRD Admit Card 2021
SSC CGL Recruitment Online Form 2021